View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 04:24 AM   #9
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis1 & Voyage, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
... The only quirk is it's a little difficult to grab the scroll bar in the Preview pane ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
... The scroll bar is noticeable skinnier on Windows. Can't recall what it was like before as I never use them ...
Hovering over the scroll bar should make it get wider, and then you can grab it except it's finicky in the Preview pane. When I try to grab and move it, it keeps resulting in highlighted text for me. But the scroll bar works fine in Code View and other panes.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote