View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 03:15 AM   #8
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
The only quirk is it's a little difficult to grab the scroll bar in the Preview pane.
The scroll bar is noticeable skinnier on Windows. Can't recall what it was like before as I never use them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I updated 9.1.14 to 9.1.15 on 6 machines (1 physical Windows 10, 4 virtual Windows 10 and 1 Virtual Mac OSX Mojave). No unexpected restarts but then I have so many version of the C++ runtimes installed due to other programs, that installer might not have run on any of the Win10 machines.
Have a look in CP->Programs and Features, sort on install date to see if Sigil 0.9.14 and C++ 2017 are adjacent - I wish MS would put time that column.

Added : Perhaps those who previously installed 0.9.14 got the 2017 C++ runtimes then, or by other means. I got its install dialogue when Sigil installer finished copying files etc, but before the Sigil installer terminated. The abrupt restart happened after the C++ runtime had done its copying (i.e. the progress bar was full on green)

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 06-26-2019 at 03:29 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote