View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 10:21 PM   #1229
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSBS View Post
Ah thanks, I checked and the column is set to the column that holds my date read the value is today.

I am guessing that the value should be blank to stop it overriding the one I set when I sync to GoodReads?
That is the date that the plugin should be sending to Goodreads. If you have that configuration, then you are explicitly saying, "When I add the book to the read shelf, set the date read to the value in this column." If you don't have these options set, or the date is not set in the column, then it should default to whatever Goodreads does when adding a book to the read shelf. And, from memory, Goodreads will set the read date to the current date when you do this.

And if you are setting the read date in the "Add to shelf" dialog, then it should also be updating the column in calibre. It should display the current value and allow you to modify it. Then updates GR and the calibre as needed.

Or have I missed what you are trying to do and what is actually happening?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote