View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 08:27 PM   #69
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltonmike View Post
I also have an illumina XL and use moon reader. First off thank you for the firmware update but that lost me all my settings! I found a 'map' feature in moon reader that let you set up visualy the parts of the screen that controled page turns etcetera but now I can't re-find it. If someone could remind me it would be very helpful!
Thank you

When you have a book open tap in the center. This should bring up some menus on the top and bottom of your screen. In the top right corner will be three dots, tap on those and you will have access to all of the Moon+ settings menus. I believe what you are looking for is under the control menu.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote