View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 01:25 PM   #7
exiannyc
exiannyc can illuminate an eclipseexiannyc can illuminate an eclipseexiannyc can illuminate an eclipseexiannyc can illuminate an eclipseexiannyc can illuminate an eclipseexiannyc can illuminate an eclipseexiannyc can illuminate an eclipseexiannyc can illuminate an eclipseexiannyc can illuminate an eclipseexiannyc can illuminate an eclipseexiannyc can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Onyx Boox M96C
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I decided to capture this. Looks like the poster is a frequent visitor. See Battery replace BOOX M96
I'm delighted that you captured it in the wiki. Can you maybe add this additional information to that entry?
Sometimes if my new battery gets completely discharged (if I forget about my reader for a week or two) it won't recharge unless I unscrew the screws, remove the back, unplug the battery, and plug it back in. That process takes about a minute and a half. If I keep the battery from getting all the way to zero, this is not necessary.

Also, if you have a SD memory card, you should remove it before unscrewing and removing the back, and replace it afterwards. Dismount the card first if your unit is powered on or sleeping.
Christian
exiannyc is offline   Reply With Quote