View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #15
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
My husband subscribed to emusic until their prices went up, then to Napster (after they went subscription), and then Rhapsody acquired Napster so now it's a Rhapsody subscription. He loves it. He can basically get any album he wants. You can download it to and keep it on your devices as long as the subscription is active.

I personally paid for the Pandora upgrade. I like having commercial free whatever-I-like-themed music whenever I want rather than particular titles (although my husband hates it when the Stan Rogers and similar songs come on, heh).
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote