View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 07:03 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
maybe - but for that to work consistently Amazon would have to decide , maybe years ahead, when a show would be leaving prime, and I doubt they know that themselves [ unless the buy fixed term licences for every show]

For live streaming there is clearly a daily check, hence the getting stuck 1/2 way thru something. and I would not want to have to keep the tablet offline to finish a series as that makes it pretty useless for most other things
I guess I will have to test it. Potentially it is a good use for the 32GB that I will otherwise never fill with apps n stuff.
I could ask amazon CS but that usually a frustrating experience
When a show/movie (non-Amazon) is put up on Prime, Amazon does know when it's going as they've made the deal for how long it will be available. Just because they don't tell the customer does not mean they don't know. They do know.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote