View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 02:43 PM   #48
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
You know, Jon, maybe you don't realize it, but I think you've kind of insulted me twice now, on this thread, about ligatures. Do you think you could take a moment, on your next post, and make sure you're not inadvertently trying to get up my nose? TY. I realize that you think of me being geeky, and not print-layout-y, but I'm not a total moron.

UTF-8. If you export ligatures, you get UTF-8.
I'm sorry if I've insulted you. It was not my intention. All I'm doing is trying to get on the same page so I understand what you are saying. What I was thinking did not match what I was reading.

Ligatures (from what I understand) only work when the pairs are naked next to each other. <b>fl</b> should give a ligature as fl is a common ligature. But if it was <b>f</b><b>l</b> then there won't be any ligature.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote