View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #7
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
Damn. I hope I haven't made the wrong decision. Maybe I should have bought the KTouch.

RAH, so let me get this straight. If the power is at 70% when I remove it from the box, I should use it until it drains to 20% and after that recharge it. In this time, if the drainage will encounter too quickly I know that it's damaged. And, If the power is already low when I get it from the box, I have no other choice than charge it and examine its behavior overnight.

Is this correct?

astrangerhere, thank you for reply. I hope it will not be a broken sample.

EDIT: What does "top it off" means? Overcharge it?
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote