View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 01:26 PM   #18
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindseyleeanna View Post
When you read slowly, your mind tends to wander off in all different directions, things about your day, tomorrow, something people said, what you want to eat, and so on. If you find yourself rereading text then you should read faster, not slower. I work best when I'm actively scanning for information or answers.
I read slowly and lovingly, because I love words and I love the way certain writers write.

Obviously, the 'you' in your post - a 10-year old thread that may, admittedly, have taken some time to finish reading the 15 prior posts - refers only to you in your very first post.

But do not be deterred: We will all keep an eye on your next post.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-05-2021 at 05:12 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote