View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
Falchetta
Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Ipad with Kobo and Kindle apps
Unhappy sync has doubled my collections

Bought a couple of books this morning, so I thought i should sync my reader. Alas, end result is that i now have double collections on my Sony.

Back story - I'm using the Sony Reader for PC software....for some reason (I really don't remember what i may or may not have done) my collections disappeared on the PC software (but they remained on the reader itself). This morning i recreated the collections (so i could update them with the new books) and when i synced the reader....as said above, now i have double collections on my reader.

Not sure how to get rid of them (the doubles i mean). I tried the "delete collections" on the reader, but it won't do it.

To be honest I'm a bit afraid of messing with it, since that's what caused me to brick my last Sony.

Thanks for any help,
Falchetta is offline   Reply With Quote