View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 12:20 AM   #959
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Ready to order a new set of Sportif 7-pocket shorts... one size smaller! I actually prefer the Classic over the Tidewater (4.5" inseam rather than 7"inseam,) but Thai cultural norms say that men need to wear the longer ones. When in Rome...
I've only worn long pants one day in the past 14 months, and live in Sportif's shorts. These things just don't wear out and they also don't shrink... but I do.

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 07-20-2014 at 12:27 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote