View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 05:04 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I find that, especially on long journeys, listening to audiobooks helps to maintain my concentration while driving. I have about a 40 minute journey each way to and from work, and listening to audiobooks helps to usefully fill what would otherwise be a wasted hour and a half every day. I have an iPod interface in my car which plays the iPod through the car's speakers.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote