View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 01:14 PM   #8
Mambo
Gadget fan
Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.Mambo can teach chickens to fly.

Device: RM Tablet PC, iLiad, PRS 505, iPod Touch
One more thing:

In almost every picture the screen of iLiad is too bright. the contrast made to be seen artifically better.

This is another lie into the face of the customers. My one is dirty gray or should I phrase it dark gray?
The concept is good, the technology is good, but do not make it to look different and so much better than it is actually! You commit a lie, a sin unfortunately, brother.
I am sympathetic to iRex, but I can not identify myself with what they are doing in this area. Sorry, I had to state this.
I would have bought the iLiad knowing that the screen is dark gray too, but it makes you disappointed, when you see those pictures with so bright screens.
Mambo is offline   Reply With Quote