View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 10:19 PM   #10
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 and 3, Scribe
Hello Mores - I understand the need to read at night. I have used an Audiovox, iPaq, and a Treo mainly for use at night. I have also used an ebookwise reader because of the backlight. I became intrigued about an E Ink device based on the enthusiastic information found in this forum. The old Sony Credit Card offer was impossible to resist. There are a few threads that discuss night lights that work great with these devices. I too have a spouse that appreciates minimal light - this one is my current favorite - http://www.mightybright.com/Book_Lig...uctDetail.html.

My eyes really enjoy the E Ink experience regardless of the lack of backlight. I do most of my reading at night and these are really easy on the eyes.
JoeC is offline   Reply With Quote