View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 01:44 PM   #5
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
The template should be
Code:
{authors} - {series}{series_index:0>2s| | - }{title}
The colon after the 2s shouldn't be there.

@eschwartz: this is the same mistake that I made and you caught back when we were discussing a BNF grammar for the template language.

I prefer program mode -- it is simpler and easier to remember. But I recognized the issue as soon as I saw Vortex's post, which is after you answered.

I would catch that if I hadn't been typing into my Kindle Touch browser.
Usually I field test the template, but in the absense of calibre cross-compiled for the e-ink Kindle...
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote