View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #342
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: in use kindle oasis 2nd and 3rd gen, kobo forma, boox poke5
custom text question

if I'm using custom text to pull info from a custom column (long text, like comments, not shown in tag browser), how do I get the plugin to use the "normal" view rather than the "html" view of text?

example:

what I want -

Shalia’s Diary is a Clans of Kalquor story, delivered in journal entries written by the heroine, Shalia Monroe.

what I end up getting on the cover -

<p>Shalia’s Diary is a Clans of Kalquor story, delivered in journal entries written by the heroine, Shalia Monroe.</p>

any help would be appreciated. thanks.
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote