Thread: PRS-600 K guys, tell me what to do
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 12:34 PM   #14
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Okay, I think it's my reader. But how can that be? I've been using it for 1 1/2 months and this has never happened before!

I took my reader into work and tried plugging it into my computer there. A message pops up and when you click on it it says:

USB Device Not Recognized
One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click here.

Then when I click on the icon it says:

One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it.
Recommendation: Try reconnecting the device. If Windows still does not recognize it, replace the device

Soooo.....why now? Was it b/c I tried installing the software for my cell phone and it failed? I tried plugging my phone in and it said I needed the software. I got the disc and tried installing it, then tried syncing up my phone but it asked my for a password (didn't know it) and it said "Sorry, could not sync device" and I couldnn't see my phone anywhere in the computer. Is that what caused this? What do I do now?

Last edited by emonti8384; 02-11-2010 at 12:45 PM.
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote