View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 06:22 AM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robintes View Post

So in short MR doesnt really want anything unless it is fully sanitised. Casually uploading something i found from my Calibre is not welcome

Nuff said I wont bother
You're right. Publicly sharing a book still in copyright without the author's (or their heirs) consent is illegal. MobileRead is not a pirate site.

Whether the current copyright laws are fair or not is a whole other issue. But as long as they're valid, MR must obey them.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote