View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 04:57 PM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
3rd Party Book Promotion Suggestions?

Hi all. I'm back again. (Life seriously needs to stop kicking me in the shins all the dang time, otherwise I'd be here more. Sheesh.) Anyhow, I'm wondering, from your personal experience, what are the best sites (outside of this one, as I already know the details about promoting here) for promoting your work. I know there used to be a wiki page on this years ago, but that's long gone now. So I'm up for suggestions. I know Library Thing, and GoodReads were once suggested, but those all seem dead now, or are has beens. However, there were other sites as well, including Kindle sites and such, that were suggested for a writer to go to in order to promote their works. I'm hoping to go try those again as it's been years since I've been able to properly promote my books, and I want to give it a spin again. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote