Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 09:54 AM   #1844
thoreau
Enthusiast
thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOA
I can confirm that changing margins works on 5.9.x on KOA2. The hangup for me was repacking the jar on a Mac. I could not find a utility where you could browse and change the contents of a jar in place like on windows.

My solution: If you have Java installed, then on the command line (terminal) you can run the following to update the contents of a .jar:

Code:
jar uf <.jarfile> <path to updated .class file>
Documentation: https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutor...ar/update.html

Glad to be done banging my head against a wall trying to figure out what wasn't working. Hope this helps someone else.
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote