Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 12:03 AM   #1843
thoreau
Enthusiast
thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOA
I know this thread is quite old, but has anyone succeeded in getting reduced margins working on 5.9.x on KOA2? I followed the steps outlined here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...postcount=1795, but I'm not having any luck. My results are similar to aizykr8; values changed successfully, steps followed to restart and change margins, but no change to the display.
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote