View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 07:03 PM   #2309
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by macsek View Post
I have successfully installed this JailBreak on my new Voyage (9013), which ran 5.8.9 initially (different build number ID, not 3175970011),...
If you are able to give us that build ID, knc1 might be willing to add it to the exceptions.

Like you saw on my post, I have a very strong conclusion that any version you get direct from the store will be able to be downgraded, as long as you do not let it do an update on wifi first. ( for now, until they change something ) But it would be good to get your build number for future readers if you still have it.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote