Thread: Playster?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 04:49 PM   #43
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playster View Post
Thanks for this feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

The sound issue is most likely your device – it's the first we've heard of this one, but we'll definitely look out for it in our cross-device testing.

The experience accessing download content is something we'll be working on over the next few weeks, and then improving with a new release. We'll also look into the issue you raised regarding the popping noises.

Unfortunately, we're limited by our distributor as to where audiobooks can be downloaded – for now, anyway. We believe this is a measure to deter users from sharing and duplicating the downloaded content.
I was just going to add to my earlier post something I forgot about: I did reinstall your Android app, so that may have been the reason for the improved sound.

I am pleased with the selection of books--I've been borrowing audiobooks that are not available at the public libraries I belong to. So that makes me happy.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote