View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 03:35 AM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Or this:
It was about then my eyes glazed over in the Dev thread - I associate the term Named Entity with data analysis/mining and Natural Language Processing - didn't know it also had a meaning in HTMLand.

I hope there'll be the agility to assign a keyboard shortcut to a "Named Entity". From time to time I edit some scripts, they're full of quoted dialogue, ellipsis', em dashes etc. I hate typing three dots, two hyphens etc - feels liking I'm writing in morse

I also prefer two spaces between sentences - that necessitates having a space followed by non-breaking-space.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote