View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #1530
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Hey, great :-)

Did you like it? As I said, I have to re-read them with my new experience of having read some 50 of the more current fantasy books. When I first read these, i had mainly read LOTR, Harry Potter, some Diana Wynne Jones and a lot of Science Fiction.

Best regards,
Andy
Whoops! I forgot to say, didn't I? Yes, I enjoyed it. I've put the other three on my TBR list.

What, no Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew or Rick Brandt?!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote