View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:00 AM   #1524
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I don't remember feeling that way about Skinwalker, but it was a little while ago that I read it. Possibly I took so long to try the next book because I wasn't excited enough about the first one. I'm not really sure.
It's just small things, like when Jane first meets LaFleur and starts to drool a little over him that made me go 'Uh-oh'. You just confirmed the vibe I got.

I'm sensitive to these things since I followed Laurell Hamilton into the abyss while she did the same thing to the Anita Blake series
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote