View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #1521
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I don't remember feeling that way about Skinwalker, but it was a little while ago that I read it. Possibly I took so long to try the next book because I wasn't excited enough about the first one. I'm not really sure.
I made it to the fourth book and then gave it up. None of the characters resonated with me, and the perspective (voice?) of "Beast" drove me nuts.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote