View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:39 PM   #1520
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool not really sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
Uh-oh. I'm reading Skinwalker at the moment, and that's exactly what I was afraid of the series doing; I'm seeing the signs of that 'Romance Novel feel' already...

OK, something else after this then, probably.
I don't remember feeling that way about Skinwalker, but it was a little while ago that I read it. Possibly I took so long to try the next book because I wasn't excited enough about the first one. I'm not really sure.

P.S. It's echoing in here again! It sounds like I'm in a deserted hallway!

Last edited by alansplace; 01-07-2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: add info
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote