View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:58 PM   #20
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
@sirmaru Are you saying that you can turn it up so loud that it will make the loss of sound in the paperWhite obslete! awwesomeeeee.

Take what that says with a pinch of salt myself *looks up at delicious monitors*
that reads like the type of nonsense that a sales guy would spiel at a shop.

I'd want to hear this room shaking bass before I believed it. That said maybe Amazon *did* work closely with dolby to change the laws of physics... I hear he was looking for work since he quit his day job as a house elf.

Let me know if it is awesome! I may get one after all.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote