View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #58
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Thumbs up Well. I just spent a day...

Just to be clear:

I have Codesourcery toolchain 90% installed.
(I need to find a suitable root AFAIK to do the full-job-monty-compile but the arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc -03 works fine with a single c file argument )

I can report that Buildroot does not like to play on Slackware 64 multilib. but looks AWESOME on a system it would work on.... so to that end.... I'm half way thru a CLFS build just to be good and thorough. I'll go 32 bit and KISS. see if I can get us some of those toys.

I have downloaded and used the TCC. works great

So really Kek is my last port of call and it seems it should have been my first one.
Ho-Hum, this is the way of things. but it was quite the learning curve and if I'm honest spending 3 days configuring toolsets should be a required activity of all would be developers, keep out the riff-raff. hehehe.

no but seriously. Kek here I come. Happy days. the CLFS can wait a while.

I want to play!!!

Last edited by twobob; 06-30-2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: typos and such
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote