View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:52 AM   #57
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Check out the KeK thread for a toolchain. I just used CodeSourcery to build ffmpeg (and my demos). I also test my demos using tcc (tinycc), which is packaged to run on all eink kindles (in its own thread, which can be found in the tools index). Beware that programs compiled with tcc run a lot slower than if compiled with gcc, but tcc is very handy for on-kindle development and debugging.
The Code Sorcery (Mentor Graphics now) 2012.03-57 build added to the tool collection yesterday would probably be a good, general purpose, choice.
There is also a "getting_started" guide (with same build number in name) in the tool collection provided by Mentor Graphics.

Following the common MR practice, the first post is being kept current with the overall state of the project.

Last edited by knc1; 06-30-2012 at 09:26 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote