View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:25 AM   #54
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
yes indeed, my old vic 20's 16k (WITH RAM PACK!) of ram seem silly now.

and the STFM was indeed revolutionary.

I am indeed trying to construct a very healthy toolchain using buildroot
but when I compile the GCC ver 4.4 I get...

/tmp/ccSlmrCk.s:33: Error: selected processor does not support `bx lr'

How hum. I'll keep digging until I get one to completely build. The advantage of buildroot is allegedly a large client-ready toolset. let's see how it goes I'm a couple of days into doing that one now.

Yeah audio. I've done a bit, http://soundcloud.com/twobob always happy to get my hands dirty.

I'll keep digging then. and read the links to death again.

Much appreciated

Last edited by twobob; 06-30-2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: 16k was with RAM PACK Extension. 5kb was standard install... more typos
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote