View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 07:25 AM   #44
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Thanks! Let me know something!

As regards the installation problem, I've just tried by myself on my 5.0.3 Kindle Touch and it works.
I really don't know where is the problem.
I sent to UltimateO a PM.
Anyway, it could be helpful if you manage to use ssh to test every single command (so that we can find the problem!)

To anyone having this problem:

download this zip file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dm6llb104e3wv4u

place the start.sh file in /imagegallery/bin
and the menu.json in /imagegallery
create the /documents/Gallery folder
restart the kindle

you should now see "image gallery" in the launcher. tap it and it should run the waf.
anyway, it doesn't create the dropdown menu. It's meant to be only to test the "insert into database" function.

Last edited by silver18; 03-05-2012 at 07:32 AM.