View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 03:12 PM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Help with paragraphs w/image

I've converted a PDF (saved PDF to html in Acrobat Pro) file (yeah not ideal, I know), but it actually looks really really good, and I want to keep it.

I loaded the HTML into Sigil and want the paragraphs indented.

The problem is this:

There is a <p> in the first section of the paragraph, then until the section ends each line break is done with </br>

There is no style sheet either.

Attached is what it looks like.

Any help in changing this? I won't go through and do each line manually, but didn't know if there was a way to add a style sheet and do it that way.

Thanks for any help!

EDIT: Figured out that if I replace <br /> with </p><p> then it gives the desired result, now I just have to figure out how to get rid of the extra line....adding a rule in the header for a text indent works, just not setting the top and bottom margin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HTMLview.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	794.3 KB
ID:	65436  

Last edited by jhempel24; 01-24-2011 at 03:20 PM.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote