View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #39
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
I've happily used Bluefire Reader to open B&N books on my iPod without going through ADE -- just upload the book to Dropbox, then download to my iPod. It's fabulous.

This was what I was hoping for with the T1. But since Sony has apparently chosen not to allow B&N books to be opened directly on their readers, I'm hanging my hopes on the next version of ADE. Glad to hear it's a possibility.

Does anyone know what version RMSDK is used on the x50s and T1s? I thought I saw it somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it again.
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote