View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 01:55 AM   #73
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Hi, my name is Karen, and my phone makes and receives calls. Period. Actually it has texting capabilities and a camera, but I've never sent a text and I can count on my fingers the number of pictures I've taken - and they're all trapped in my phone because I have no way to get them out. We don't have cell service where I live, so my phone doesn't get a lot of use anyway. Oh, and as far as internet access goes, to my utter dismay the only things available here are dial-up and satellite, and getting a line of sight to the satellite is iffy at best, so I still struggle along with dial-up. If we ever get cell service up here, I'll get a smartphone with a data plan just so I can tether it to my computer for internet access!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote