Thread: Amazon Changes!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 01:30 PM   #55
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
I believe the assumption is that Amazon should cater to you, and you alone. Or rather that they should cater to the same type of customer as yourself. They do not, and may not be interested in you at all. If you search and already know you want a specific name brand item and model number, then you are simply using Amazon to comparison shop. It is okay to cater to comparison shoppers that want to save a buck, but if you do it too well you are stuck with the reputation of only catering to them.
I don't consider it irrational to expect accurate results from a search, i.e. return all the results that match a search and don't return results that don't match the search. It's not a question of catering to specific customers.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote