View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #30
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
For those interested...

I ran across this thread a few days back and want to thank all of those who have contributed thus far.

And to that end, I thought I would share my .ini for kinamp. It includes several misc streaming shortcuts. Might be useful for some.

The first are ones to play (in order or shuffled) music files from your music directory.

The others are for streaming radio stations. I've included one file with ones that will no doubt work on the Kindle. And to give you some more streaming radio station ideas I've included a 'radiostations.txt' file with over 4000. Just test in mplayer (if you are running Linux) to see if they will work with mplayer.

Enjoy.

My shortcuts are as follows:

Code:
    Kinamp
        "[SHIFT][K]" - play/stop music files on loop (requires subfolders)
        "[SHIFT][K][S]" - play/stop music files on loop & shuffled (requires subfolders)
        "[SHIFT][K][K]" - play/stop music files on loop inside (no subfolders)
        "[SHIFT][K][K][S]" - play/stop music files on loop & shuffled (no subfolders)
        "[SHIFT][K][P]" - play/stop streaming radio stations randomly from playlist
	When running...
		"[ALT][DELETE]" - previous file
		"[ALT][J]" - next file
		"[ALT][K]" - fast forward
		"[ALT][L]" - play/pause
        "[SHIFT][K][P][A]" to "[SHIFT][K][R][F]" - play/stop streaming radio stations
Attached Files
File Type: txt kinamp_streams_playlist.txt (1.5 KB, 358 views)
File Type: txt radiostations.txt (349.7 KB, 33119 views)
File Type: zip kinamp.ini.zip (1.3 KB, 414 views)

Last edited by inameiname; 12-09-2011 at 06:24 PM.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote