View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 08:45 AM   #14
kaznelson
Old Kaz
kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Era
Experiments with collections (excuse for my english ).

To collections created with LibSync, it's impossible to standardly add books without problems.
Possible to open "Add to Collections" screen, but after a book "check" and press "Done" - my Kindle don't exit on "Home" screen! Only reboot.
Also automatically added books don't hide from "Home" screen, if are added in a LibSync collections.

I compared cc.db, created standardly offline and LibSync:
p_type "Collection" (collections)
Code:
Original file cc.db:				LibSync file cc.db:
p_isArchived = 1				p_isArchived = 0
j_collections = NULL				j_collections = []
p_collectionCount = NULL			p_collectionCount = 0
p_collectionDataSetName = <p_uuid from cc.db>	p_collectionDataSetName = 0
p_type "Entry:Item" (books)
Code:
Original file cc.db:			LibSync file cc.db:
p_collectionCount = 1			p_collectionCount = 0
Also LibSync don't fill a file wsync.db. At standard offline creation of a collection with name "Misc":

In table DataSetProperties string is added
Code:
CloudCollections.Items<p_uuid from cc.db>	<p_uuid from cc.db>	CloudCollections.Items	<...and more...>
In table SyncRecords string is added
Code:
CloudCollectionsCollectionEntries<p_uuid from cc.db>	CloudCollectionsCollectionEntries	<p_uuid from cc.db>	"{""type"":""BOOKS"",""title"":""Misc"",""sortTitle"":""Misc"",""phoneticTitle"":""Misc"",""language"":""en-GB"",""version"":""1.0""}"	<...and more...>

In LibSync collections +wsync.db i made these changes manually (by SQLiteStudio). After reboot - errors disappeared.

I don't know, all is necessary or not. But possibly it's necessary to fill wsync.db and to specify uuid collections in a column p_collectionDataSetName (cc.db).

And probably, collection locale should take from system locale (en-US or...)

Last edited by kaznelson; 08-30-2014 at 09:37 AM.
kaznelson is offline   Reply With Quote