View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #8
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I wonder if the reason the previews are so bad is related to the reason that GO TO never really worked right for Chapters, but worked just fine for pages within chapters. In the world of Kobo/Kepub, all sorts of things are Chapters that are not, in fact, Chapters of books. So, for example, when using my Kobo Wifi, I wanted to use GO TO to get to Chapter 3, I would end up at the third thing Kobo saw as a chapter, which was probably the TOC,or an image, or Chapter 1--you get my drift. I am willing to bet that whatever way they determine what we get as a preview is counting differently than we do as readers.

I use the previews as my wish list.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote