View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #7
tmclough
Connoisseur
tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket PRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
Dragon's Egg and StarQuake by Robert L. Forward are among the best hard Sci-Fi books out there, highly recommended, but they aren't available as ebooks.
Out of all the recommendations so far, these are by far the closest to what I'm looking for. However, as you say, they aren't available as ebooks.

Remember, what I'm looking for is more about science and exploration; and not large scale warfare, nor am I looking for empire building and/or destroying.

Last edited by tmclough; 08-12-2010 at 12:04 AM.
tmclough is offline   Reply With Quote