View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
The page numbers over text are not in the ePub, they are a "feature" of Adobe Digital Editions. The next version of mobile ADE will allow them to be turned off. A larger right margin also helps by pushing the page number outside the text.

I typically download Baen's MOBI version and then use Calibre to convert it to ePub. That way I can add extra CSS, like margins, to the conversion. I start with the MOBI version because usually this has the least e-book specific CSS to start with (e.g. usually justification and the font are not set in a MOBI, so you can specify these how you want). It is certainly possible to run ePub to ePub using Calibre to add extra CSS.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote