View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 06:11 PM   #29
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJSawyer View Post
So, if I wanted to add my own magnet to it, to give it a sleep function, where exactly is the point on Clara HD bezel that the case's magnet should be aligned above, please?
On my cover, the magnets are in the middle of the far right side (the little tab that sticks out), one in the cover and one in the body.

I thought the magnets were supposed to be in the corners, but the case does work.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 04-22-2019 at 06:14 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote