View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 02:13 PM   #26
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
I bought this third-party Clara HD cover. It didn't explicity state that it's a sleep cover, but down in the questions section a person asked and a customer replied that it was -- but it isn't.

Otherwise, the cover is great -- I love the scritchy feeling of real fabric covers.

So, if I wanted to add my own magnet to it, to give it a sleep function, where exactly is the point on Clara HD bezel that the case's magnet should be aligned above, please?

Thank you!

Last edited by RobertJSawyer; 04-22-2019 at 03:32 PM.
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote