View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 10:19 AM   #2
Araucaria
Bibliophile
Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW2, Moon Pro on Lenovo tablet
Thanks very much for uploading Jokai's books - they are mentioned in Patrick Leigh Fermor's account of his walk from the Hook of Holland to the Iron Gates, and I look forward to reading them.

But I see you have uploaded the four books using two different versions of Jokai's forename. He's in Wikipedia as Mór, rather than Maurus - so perhaps this would be the one to use?

I appreciate that the editions you are working from probably used the version of his name under which you uploaded them.
Araucaria is offline   Reply With Quote