View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 05:18 AM   #1243
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by lohtse View Post
nope it was because he was refering to a Aura HD not a touch!!!
I may be wrong (I've just done a quick search on "aura hd" and "aura hd requests in the forums), but there isn't a specific thread for Aura requests, so arspr made a good judgment call. It doesn't mean one couldn't be started, of course, as long as the firmware is sufficiently different from the other models (I don't know, because I haven't looked at the Aura yet). If not, it could perhaps be made clearer which thread deals with each model.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote