View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:57 PM   #1241
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by arspr View Post

Which is the correct thread then? The Kobo one: Kobo future firmware feature request thread?

I thought that, in a similar way to Calibre Driver plugins, the plain Kobo thread was for the OLD Kobos and the Kobo Touch thread was for the rest (the newest ones).

Could any one guide me, please?
I think the comment was about how you said it. Your comment more on what you think is wrong, not on what you want to see. Because of that, your post would have been more appropriate in the "Impressions" thread. And yes, we can probably work out what you want, but it is better to explicitly state that.

Last edited by davidfor; 10-30-2013 at 10:00 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote