View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 04:18 AM   #1234
lohtse
Groupie
lohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciselohtse juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
To check my memory, I just did a factory reset on my Touch. After the update, I was at 2.5.2. I dropped six JPEGs onto the device. All were added to the library and displayed OK. I then sideloaded 2.6.1. Again, the six JPEGs were displayed OK. I then added another six of various sizes. All were added to the library and displayed with no problems. There shouldn't be a difference with 2.6.2, but I don't have that to test.

That says it should be working. Where are you putting the JPEGs? The device won't process anything added to the .kobo directory. Are there any other books missing?
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for some reason I thought Joegs didn't work hence the feature request.... sideloaded them a they worked!!!! so thats great... now the other features would complete the touch..
lohtse is offline   Reply With Quote