View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:52 PM   #38
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by David58117 View Post
Don't forget amazon offers the one year warranty...

Everyone acts like its thirty days to fix a defect or nothing, when in fact they have one year.

Personally, the blotch is live able for me, and I like the pw otherwise. I'm hoping in a few months amazon will get their stuff together and I can return it as a defective unit.
That's because, if I get a replacement later, it will be somebody else's that was returned and then repaired. I paid for a new unit, not for a refurbished one. I need for my new unit to be great out of the box.

Last edited by xendula; 10-10-2012 at 03:55 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote